Known and Fixed Bugs on Black Junction tv

This article will be updated regularly with a list of bugs we are aware of and bugs we have fixed.

Please report any bug or problems you find on the site here - Report a Bug

Video Upload: Media error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not found occuring when some video are upload. - Fixed (08/24/18)

Video Upload: Timeout error occurs when some videos are uploaded. Progress bar will stay at 1% and you may get a white screen after experiencing this error. This only seems to be affecting certain video files. If you get a white screen, you will need to restart your webb browser to use the site again. - In Progress

Messaging Sytem Notification: System not displaying notification when you receive a new private message. - In Progress will be fixed with next update

Monthly Pro-Member: Monthly Pro-Member sign up button not working. - Fixed (07/27/18)

Notification System: Notification icon was not reseting after notifications where viewed. - Fixed (07/26/18)

Show More Button: Show more videos button on channel page not showing more videos when clicked. - Fixed (07/20/18)

Log In Screen: After logging into site you are forwarded to a white screen instead of home page. - Fixed (07/20/18)

If you would like to be notified by email whenever we fix a bug on the site please complete this form and select "Notify me when you fix a bug" in the Subject field.

(This list was just started on 07/20/18, we have fixed a lot more bugs than the ones shown)

Comments 17

Denise Sansom
Denise Sansom 5 months ago
I’m having trouble deleting this account
Andre Toppin
Andre Toppin 5 months ago
I'm having trouble watching videos. Whenever I click the play button, it just turns blue in the middle of the screen of a video I select. Whenever I click the play button at the bottom left corner, the play button in the middle of the screen turns black. Is this another bug?
   1 0
Invisibleiis
Invisibleiis 6 months ago
I can’t seem to reset my password through the email links!?
Rizon7
Rizon7 9 months ago
The videos are not playing for me. I have signed out waited then signed back in to no avail. When I click on a video it sometimes plays but mostly it does not.
11 months ago
Play Here >>> https://t.co/yWTrDb8U6m
celebratedmonsters
celebratedmonsters 1 year ago
I have a watch later option, ive saved videos to but it doesn't show up in my play list. I also noticed that it has a lock icon beside it. Do I have to be a pro member to watch my watch later video?
#XLastXOneX
#XLastXOneX 1 year ago
Hi family,

I’ve been noticing that the site shows an not found screeen every so often even though the correct page should be loaded. Also I’ve been having some trouble uploading some videos. Is this a problem with the file formats or something else on my end? Thanks
Black History is History
Is BlackJunction TV run by YouTube? I've just been told there is a problem upload certain types of video. This in regard to a educational video, on Black history. the person just below me mentioned it (looking like ghosting/censorship) as youtube... Is there (ghosting/censorship) like on YouTube. Black Junction tv seems to have a very similar platform.
   1 0
Black Junction TV
Black Junction TV 1 year ago

This bug doesn’t affect any specific CATEGORY of video. It only affects some videos, we havent figured out which type of video is it affecting but it most likely has something to do with the encoding. People are uploading videos constantly everyday. There are hundreds and hundreds of educational videos, Black history videos, Black news videos and all types of other videos on this site that you would never see on youtube. Please produce a user of this platform that has been censored. Other than spam videos, we have removed less than 10 videos from this site since its inception almost a year ago. And the videos we have removed all had sexual images in them. Other than spammers, we have not banned or suspended 1 channel on this site since its inception almost a year ago. So please stop making false assumptions based off zero information or facts. Assumptions that don’t make logical sense. Why would Youtube create a platform so they could censor people? They already censor people on their platform. Youtube is the largest website on the planet. Why would they need to create a new platform to do what they are already doing on their current? If you believe BlackJunction.tv is run by Youtube please feel free not to use this platform. If you would like to cancel your pro-membership here are instructions on how to do so - http://blackjunction.com/help/....knowledge-base/cance If you would like to delete you channel here are instructions on how to do so - http://blackjunction.com/help/....knowledge-base/how-d

1 1
BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago
blackjunction, please resolve this.

Some videos are going to https://blackjunction.tv/404
again, only when logged in.

I know the videos are there, but I can't go to them when logged in.

I genuinely appreciate having an alternative platform just for our people, but this is getting to be as messed up (looking like ghosting/censorship) as youtube.
   2 0
BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago

Now, even my own playlists are now going straight to 404, LOL. This is becoming comical.

BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago
Hello blackjunction.tv
Some channels, I can't access when I am logged in, only when I am logged out.
Please advise.
BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago
WOW.
I've just noticed, Watch Later is not accessible from the website either.
I never tried to access it until just now.
BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago
Watch Later, is missing from the mobile app.
Joel da Silva
Joel da Silva 1 year ago
Please Blackjunction do something about it this -> https://blackjunction.tv/watch/zVc2Vy2lqfIOJVZ
Joel da Silva
Joel da Silva 1 year ago
Here is a link to a screenshot that i made showing my problem! -> https://ibb.co/j07WLz
   2 0
deejae
deejae 1 year ago
I am not able to upload videos...It is saying source not found
or format not supported...plz HELP...I don't want to upload on youtube anymore....
   2 0
Joel da Silva
Joel da Silva 1 year ago
My new uploads are not being converted! Thay are not playing! Please fix this bug. All my older videos are functioning properly and i always uploaded them as mp4!
   2 0
P D G A F
P D G A F 1 year ago

Yeah I'm having the exact same problem here. Haven't been able to upload anything all week unfortunately and I lost a sub cuz y'know, no matter how good your content if you new to the game ppl think you slippin and move on. I hope it doesn't cost me more subs but...what can we do for now I guess?..

3 0
SouConVo
SouConVo 1 year ago

I have the same issues and just tried on my desktop and the same error.

BirdsEyePerch
BirdsEyePerch 1 year ago
Make blackjunction videos Paused By Default

Most people are using multi-tab browsers.
We frequently open multiple links, then view each one at our leisure.
It is currently a big headache, having to manually chase down every blackjunction tab in order to press pause.
   1 0