BlackJunction.Tv Update ***
We are still in the process of trying to recover the remaining data that was lost due to the Hard Drive Disk failure. The recovery center we took the drive to was able to recover a significantt amount of data, however there is still some data that they were unable to recover. Some images and videos were on damaged sectors of the disk and werent able to be recovered. We are taking the HD to a more advanced data recovery center to see if they can recover the remaining data. Please go here to stay up to date on this issue and other knon issues with the site we are working on - https://blackjunction.info/known-bugs/
Thank you for your patience
~ BJ Team
Why are Black Celebrities Silent on Black Reparations? Beyonce, Oprah, Jay-Z, Diddy, Drake
Attorney Antonio Moore discusses the recent silence by nearly all black celebrities on the issue of reparations. All while the racial wealth gap grows. (Support the channel patreon.com/tonetalks or tonetalks.org) Moore uses data, and current events to prove the meaning of this silence. He reintroduces the concept of the #DecadentVeil, one which he coined to explain how a few black Celebrities covers the poverty of millions of black Americans for the greater American society. From #Oprah, #Beyonce, #Diddy, #SerenaWilliams all have said nearly nothing on the issue of paying back the debt from slavery in the form of reparations
1. Where is black celebrity voice on national reparations discussion? LeBron, Oprah, Jay Z, Beyoncé
2. Where has the Muhammad Ali celebrity gone? LBJ multicultural schools OR Oprah South African Schools are not #ados black politics?
3. Is Black Celebrity on it’s Deathbed? Jaheim Uber, Damon Wayans back on set, Tisha Campbell Duane Martin, R Kelly , Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson
4. Will the dissolving of black mega star cause society to recenter black male placement in popular culture? MJ/Cosby — NBA STARS CALLED BOY Griffin Westbrook—-
5. Is black Celebrity redeemable or a lost cause a identity built in exploitation?