Answering some FAQs about Black Junction
Culture Clash: Pensacola Shooter Felt Bullied by "Pornstache" Nickname
The Saudi aviation student who opened fire at Pensacola Naval Air Station, murdering three U.S. sailors and wounding eight, had posted a short manifesto on Twitter decrying the actions of the "crusaders" -- the United States and Israel -- and encouraging jihad. But this episode of Right Angle focuses an a smaller aspect of the story -- the shooter's reaction to being dubbed "pornstache" by an instructor. Bill Whittle tells of his personal tactical call sign ceremony, as we consider the culture clash between the U.S. and many other lands, as well as the mystical male bonding fostered by derogatory nicknames.
Right Angle comes to you 20 times each month thanks to our Members.
- Become a Member at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
- Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
- Watch us now on Amazon's Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
- Ask your Amazon smart device, "Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio."
- We're on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute