Answering some FAQs about Black Junction


watermark logo

People Dead & 1 Permanently Blind After Drinking Hand Sanitizer In New Mexico!

8 Views
Above All That Drama
Above All That Drama
28 Jun 2020

Three people died and one is permanently blind from methanol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer in New Mexico. An additional three people are in critical condition, the New Mexico Department of Health said in a statement. "All seven people are believed to have drunk hand sanitizer containing methanol". Some people have been known to use hand sanitizer to get intoxicated due to its alcohol content.

Show more


1 Comments Sort By
Niyas713
Niyas713 1 month ago

morons

1 0 Reply
Show more