Grow for Cheap | Kali Muscle
Later, lobster. Bye, bye filet mignon. Save your dough and grow with huge this Kali Muscle-approved meal.
Kali Muscle's Hyphy Mud Pre-Workout ► http://bbcom.me/2CdVMwH
Premium Fitness Plans ► http://bbcom.me/2CdGVm5
| Follow Kali Muscle on Social Media |
Twitch ► http://twitch.com/kalimuscle
YouTube ► http://full.sc/1rgLfsM
Website ► http://kalimuscle.com
Facebook ► http://facbook.com/realkalimuscle
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/kalimuscle
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/kalimuscle
Snapchat ► http://snapchat.com/kalimusclesnap
If you think Kali Muscle is going to give you complicated instructions on how to eat to grow, well, you don't know Kali. After all, this is the man who created the legendary DIY pre-workout "Hyphy Mud" while in lockup, using nothing more than cola and instant coffee. He also believes in the muscle-building potential of simple foods like ramen noodles so strongly, he has been known to bathe in them.
So take it from Kali: "Rice, oatmeal, chicken, fish—that's all you need to get jacked." In the video "Kali Muscle Cooks," which he created for the Bodybuilding.com YouTube channel, Kali shows us how to make nothing more than a pack of chicken tenders and a bag of jasmine rice last for a few protein-rich meals.
For less than $10—or roughly one fat-and-sodium filled fast-food meal—you're set. Want to lose weight rather than gain? Just swap out the rice for veggies. No, you don't need to be jacked up on Hyphy Mud to enjoy making this recipe; just full of enthusiasm. Kali has plenty to share.
| Kali Muscle's Supplements |
Hyphy Mud 2.0 Pre-Workout ► http://bbcom.me/2CdVMwH
- Potent Pre-Workout*
- Formulated To Support Athletic Endurance*
Hyphy Aminos ► http://bbcom.me/2CcNeWG
- Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend To Support Muscle Recovery*
- An Advanced Recovery And Endruance Formula*
| Chicken & Rice |
| Ingredients |
- Chicken 1-1/2 lbs.
- Jasmine rice 2 cups
- Cilantro to taste
- Honey to taste
- PAM to coat pan
| Directions |
1. Spray a pan with PAM. Cut chicken into pieces.
2. Place chicken in the pan. Add honey. Take a swig off the bear.
3. Add 2 cups of rice to a rice cooker, and add 2 cups of water.
4. Flip chicken with a spatula, or a fork. Whichever. Just make sure you're wearing your sunglasses indoors—it's the key to succulent chicken.
5. Once the center is cooked through and the rice is done, plate your dish.
6. Top rice with cilantro. Make lots of popping noises to announce your enthusiasm for the food that's about to enter your face.
7. Slice chicken. Top with BBQ sauce because it tastes good.
| Nutrition Facts |
- Serving size: 1 plate
- Recipe yields: 2 servings (because you can't always eat by yourself)
- Calories: 1144
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbs: 72 g
- Protein: 106 g
| Bodybuilding.com |
Sales & Specials ► http://bbcom.me/2q1djSY
Fitness Articles ► http://bbcom.me/2q1p7Vq
#1 Online Supplement Store ► http://bbcom.me/2q1os6y
Free Fitness Plans ► http://bbcom.me/2q1dhKU
#1 Women's Fitness Site ► http://bbcom.me/2q1ouvc
| Follow Us |
Twitch ► http://bit.ly/2q1dttE
YouTube ► http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
Facebook ► http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
Instagram ► http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
Twitter ► http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
Google+ ► http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
Pinterest ► http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
Spotify ► http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.