Talking Black Businesses with Black and Mobile and Denise's Delicacies
I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing David Cabello, owner of the 1st and only black-owned food delivery service in Philadelphia, Black and Mobile on location at Denise's Delicacies, a staple in North Philadelphia with the co-owners Keisha Davis and Cynthia Roberts.
They discussed their new partnership, the importance of serving their community, and more about their journies as entrepreneurs.
Please visit them at https://www.blackandmobile.com/ and http://cakesbydenises.com/denises/
This episode of Minority Report feat. Black Owned Businesses is brought to you by:
1. Brown Sugar Hair Beauty Supply - Natural Haircare delivered right to your door!
2. Chandra Gore Consulting -Specializing in Results - Creating Foundations for Success
3. Diva by Cindy - Longer Healthier Hair With Diva By Cindy.
4. Irgo Travel - Plan, Pack, and Go with Irgo Travel.
5. Black Mermaids - bold.brave.resilient.
6. Queen Designs, LLC - Queen Designs is an Integrated Graphic & Marketing Company that strives for only the best for her clients.
Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE! #BlackOwned #BlackBusinesses #Interview
***PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRODUCT REVIEWS AND WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING. LET'S GET PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS! email@example.com***
and on YouTube as https://www.Youtube.com/c/MinorityReport_TV