Fake Pregnancy Tests - MGTOW
Today's video is brought to you by a donation from Alexander and here are his questions and comments: "Hi Sandman, I recently read an article recently about women selling used positive pregnancy tests online to other women on Craigslist as a means of keeping their partner, specifically in the United States. This is high abuse and blackmail, but of course the women will lie about it when confronted. It makes me wonder how desperate women are to control us in today's day and age. If you can discuss this topic, that would be greatly appreciated. And I'm also including a link to a UK daily mail article for you to have a look at. P.S. have a happy New Year." Well thanks for your question Alexander. This is a topic I've also wanted to cover for quite some time. I guess the real question we need to be asking is why are women selling positive pregnancy tests on craigslist? I believe that most women selling the pregnancy tests don't care about men because it all has to do with female solidarity or a quick buck. Women that do this want to help each other out when it comes to trapping a man in a relationship. And all it costs apparently is twenty five dollars. I remember when I was growing up there were outlandish action news stories about people robbing convenience stores, shooting the clerks and taking ten to twenty dollars out of the til. And the media was going crazy asking people if a person's life was worth
ten to twenty dollars. Well if you're a man in America your freedom and the next twenty years of your life are worth twenty five bucks. That's like a dollar a year or a buck ten per annum. And I'm putting a link to that Daily Mail story called: "Women sell positive pregnancy tests on Craigslist for $25 each. . . and there is no shortage of motivated buyers" The article goes on to say that "One expectant mother in the Buffalo, New York area is selling her used sticks for $25 each, The Daily Dot reports."
Women sell positive pregnancy tests on Craigslist for $25 each. . . and there is no shortage of motivated buyers
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem....ail/article-2407401/
Prank Pregnancy Test Strips/ How to fake a pregnancy test to become positive?/joke pregnancy test
Sandman MGTOW Twitter
10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)
1. altafulla - happiness after positive pregnant test
2. michaeljung - cheerful african couple showing positive pregnancy test
3. Kacso Sandor - Positive Pregnancy Test
4. michaeljung - sad young woman holding pregnancy test feeling hopeless
5. Wavebreak Media Ltd - Pensive Couple Finding Out Results Of A Pregnancy Test
6. luckybusiness - young happy couple with pregnancy test in bedroom
7. Sergey Nivens - Young happy couple dreaming about future children
8. Pictrough - Surprised couple looking at pregnancy test. Square composition.
9. B-D-S - Woman worrying because of the pregnancy test result.
10. Kacso Sandor - Excited Women On Pregnancy Test