Austro Daimler Bergmeister; a 1200HP Plug-in Hybrid Hypercar in Action at its World Premiere!
Join my Notification Squad: click the Bell ????
● This is the Austro-Daimler Bergmeister ADR 630; a somewhat awkward combination of a GT car and Shooting Brake, the Bergmeister ADR 630 is classed as a "Shooting Grand". The car takes its petrol engine, windshield and suspension from the Mercedes AMG GT, which rolls with a 4 liter biturbo V8 setup. An apparently detuned version of this engine is augmented with a monstrous 600 kilowatts (805 hp) worth of electric thrust to produce 1200 horsepower and 1600Nm of torque.
● Subscribe also on my Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nickcarvideos
● Follow me on:
- Facebook: http://www.fb.com/NM2255
- Instagram http://www.instagram.com/nicknm2255/
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+NM2255
- Twitter: http://Twitter.com/NM2255
#Hypercar #Hybrid #Bergmeister