Answering some FAQs about Black Junction
VAPING Everyday For 30 Days. IMPORTANT VIDEO MY PEOPLE. VAPE DON'T SMOKE.
What do your lungs look like after vaping for one month? Check out this video to see for yourself! Vaping or e-cigarettes or vape pens have recently become very popular as an effective alternative to that stinky, gross, bad habit. Today we'll see what one month of vaping with a vape pen looks like. The results are pretty amazing! What do you think? Is vaping healthier or not? Tell me in the comments!
Click to the get the VAIO Go for 15% off
PLUS Free Shipping !
(Sorry. Free shipping for U.S. only. Limit 1 use per customer)
● I'm a one man band. The bit of commission I make on each purchase helps my channel thrive and continue to make great content. Thanks for your support !
● My Amazon Store.......https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
● I used Royalty Free Music ! ........https://www.bensound.com
============= How the vape test was done ==================
* the video shines a very positive light on vaping. If you didn't get that, you skimmed through the video and didn't pay attention.
* vaping is a cessation device to help smokers quit.
* Scientists and experts agree it's 95% healthier than smoking. Watch my other video, same test, with smoking here: https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
* They also say if you don't smoke, don't vape. It's not for kids. Don't vape kids!!
* With it being healthier than smoking, I encourage people to visit the vape site to make it simple for anyone wanting to make the change from smokes to vape. I'm possibly saving a life, and secondly, it helps support my channel. If you think I'm just promoting a product, then click away to another video.
* I needed a vape pen to use in this video and only one company reached out and contacted me and they were more than helpful with all my questions. A very well run vaping company and site.
* 120ml of vape juice was vaped
* it took 3 days to vape all of the liquid.
* the vapour cloud was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube and clearly shown at 0:49
* same amount of vape "cloud" comes out of 120ml of juice no matter if it's over an hour, a day, a month, or a year. Same amount of cloud.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment. Yes, that's right. I used the same 2 coils for the test. They worked perfectly.
* neither of the coils burned out.
* the air vents on the vape pen were at max air flow.
* the average vape user vapes 60 - 120ml per month (vape company data)
* the average cigarette smoker smokes a pack a day, 30 packs per month. If you haven't watched the same experiment for smoking, you need to see it here: https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
* the difference between the vaping video and the smoking video is jaw dropping.
* the cotton was almost all white at the end of vaping. The slightly discoloured ones were caused by "spit back . This happens if the vape pen is overfilled causing tiny droplets of vape juice to be ejected from the pen.
* water condensation did accumulate in the dome over the 3 days. You breathe just as much moisture when you take a shower.
* quitting smoking altogether is the best option. Second best option is to vape.
* my opinion after doing the 2 unscientific experiments with smoking and vaping are....."no wonder so many people die from smoking!"
* if you don't smoke, DON'T vape. Scientific testing is ongoing and we won't know the true long term effects of vaping for years to come,
* kids, if anyone tries to get you to vape, say "no thanks" and walk away. Vaping is only a device to get you off of deadly cigarettes.
* if the vape shop you deal with sells to minors, speak to the manger and tell them to discontinue the practice or they will loose your business.