The site is back up, however not all the data has been restored. We are still waiting for the data recovery service to finish working on the drive. As of right now there are a lot of uploaded video and image files that still need to be restored. There are also some newer channels that have not been restored as of yet. As soon as the restoration process is complete I will update here.
6-10-19 Fort Walton Beach, Florida Afternoon Storm - Heavy Rain - Heavy Traffic
***NOT FOR BROADCAST***
Contact Brett Adair with Live Storms Media to license.
Strong storms impacted portions of the Florida Panhandle on Monday afternoon with heavy rains and lightning. Traffic was slowed tremendously as the storms pushed through near the evening rush.
- Wide Shot of Emerald Coast Water tower and storm in the background.
- Shots of storm approaching from Choctawhatchee Bay
- Shots of water load pouring off of Waterscape Parking deck
- Tremendous rainfall and palm trees swaying.
- Shots of flags blowing in the wind and heavy rain at Okaloosa Island Fire Dept.
- Tight shot of Emerald Coast water tower
- HWY 98 bridge to Oklaloosa Island from Ft. Walton heavy traffic in heavy rain.
- Cars with wipers on high on HWY-98 / Santa Rosa Blvd.
- Cars going through ponding on Santa Rosa Blvd.
- Cars going through ponding on HWY-98 west bound.
- Heavy traffic jam on HWY-98 west onto Okaloosa Island.
- Ground level ponding near Santa Rosa Blvd.
- Rainbow as the storms begin to move on.