We are making some updates to the site and working on the new BJTv Android app. If you experience any issues, please contact us at


~ BJ Support

watermark logo

Up next

Empty Bags Can Be Deadly for Dogs

Published on 16 Jun 2019 / In Pets & Animals

YouTube is filled with videos of dogs getting snack bags stuck on their heads, but they're no laughing matter. Joe and Breanne Yarbrough told KTLA they came home to find their 1-year-old dog Riggs with a chip bag covering his face. They immediately rushed him to the vet, but it was too late. Riggs had been dead for hours, having suffocated with his snout in the bag. It turns out that two to three pets in the U.S. die every week from suffocation, and most pet owners aren't aware of the risk.

Show more
1 Comments sort Sort By

LeeMay 5 months ago

That is too sad.

   1    0
The Haze Of Our Lives™ "X"

I dont play around with plastic around mine. Dogs are like a 5 y/o child that HAS to be watched, they dont know any better.

   1    0
Show more

Up next