BlackJunction.Tv Update ***
We are still in the process of trying to recover the remaining data that was lost due to the Hard Drive Disk failure. The recovery center we took the drive to was able to recover a significantt amount of data, however there is still some data that they were unable to recover. Some images and videos were on damaged sectors of the disk and werent able to be recovered. We are taking the HD to a more advanced data recovery center to see if they can recover the remaining data. Please go here to stay up to date on this issue and other knon issues with the site we are working on - https://blackjunction.info/known-bugs/
Thank you for your patience
~ BJ Team
Janet Jackson - Call On Me (Feat. Nelly) [Legendado]
Se curtem nosso projeto de legendas aqui no Youtube, convidamos vocês para nos acompanhar também em todas as nossas redes sociais!!
• Nossa página Kendrick Lamar - Brasil: https://goo.gl/DYdh9E
• Nosso Twitter : https://goo.gl/LC3B86
• Nosso Instagram: @zthugsta
• Página The Hip-Hop Thugsta: https://goo.gl/pO2Qb1
• Nossa playlist só com traduções de raps dos anos 2000: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLHjqlxPuYfD
Informações sobre a música:
Título: Call On Me.
Tradução do título: “Me Ligue”.
Ano de lançamento: 2006.
Álbum: 20 Y.O..
Artista: Janet Jackson.
Produzido por: Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Jermaine Dupri, Janet Jackson & LRoc.
Escrito por: Lil Jon, Nelly, LRoc, Johntá Austin, Jermaine Dupri, Terry Lewis & Jimmy Jam.
Gravadora: Virgin Records.
• Clipe Original da Música/Original Music Video: https://youtu.be/PYCAvP57MzA
- Disclaimer: I'm not the owner of the music and music videos shown. I only added portuguese-brazilian subtitles to the material. All music and music videos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended!
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include— (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.